Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ryan's Funeral at the Graveside



This was truly the hardest experience of my life. I have never hurt the way I have with the passing of Ryan. I will miss him so much - but whenever I think about Katie and losing the love of her life I start to cry because she won't be able to smell his neck, have his hand on the small of her back, hand a baby off when you have had it and all of the other everyday things I take for granted. I hope she knows how much I love her and that I would do anything for her!!! They had the girls send off balloons to Ryan. Asha kept looking into the hole and worrying about them dropping and hurting Ryan. She wondered if she should fill in the hole so he wouldn't get hurt. I am so thankful to have the knowledge that I do, for the innocence of children and that I can live with my sweet bug and muchkins forever!!!!!

6 comments:

Margo said...

I have been thinking about you and your dear friend all week. I am so sorry for the loss. Since knowing Tonya, I feel like I know your whole family. I wish I could give you a big hug. I love ya.

The Carter Family said...

Krysta, I am right there with ya. It has been the hardest thing I have gone through as well. My heart just aches for Katie and the girls. In times like this it makes me very greatful for friends like you that help hold me up. You are an amazing friend! Thanks for all of your help, love, support and many hugs this week. I love ya, Aimee

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hey Krysta - I don't know who Ryan is, but it sounds like a dear friend's husband. I'm so sorry. One of my dear friend's just lost a child, but I must admit, I think a husband could possibly be harder than that.

J-ME said...

Krysta, I found your blog on Aimees hope you don't mind.
When I try to think what I can do for her I cry thinking how hard it is for her.
Katie is lucky to have such a wonderful friend like you. You are an amazing girl Krysta and I am thankful I know you. Thank you for being such a good example to me, I look up to you alot!

bweeskis said...

Sis, I'm so sorry you have to go through this right now. I know it's incredibly hard. Know I'm always here for you and Katie too! I love you tons!

Michelle and Caleb said...

Wow I found your blog from Aimees and seeing this I just lost it. I didn't know Ryan that well but everytime I think of it I start to cry, because I feel for katie. I love her and you so much. Your are such a great person and great friend. Can I add you to my blog? Plus your back drop is so cute where did you get it? I'm new at all this stuff and I need help on changing my back drop.