Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's A Miracle!!

I finally have a computer that works! We'll see how long it lasts. I can't wait to start writing about my girls again and the fun that we had over the summer. I haven't been feeling that great either...but I got this on my e-mail and it made me laugh (it's how I feel) If you find yourself leaking a small amount of urine when you cough, laugh or sneeze, don't worry. Temporary incontinence is common in pregnancy. That's just great, you think. You knew you had to get diapers, but you thought they'd be for the baby, not for you. To head off that problem at the pass, try working out your hoo-hoo

4 comments:

Jenna Holm said...

It's a BOY?!

Tabitha said...

It;s a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been meaning to call you... Some friend I am, I have so many chills!

Amy said...

That made me laugh so hard!

Danielle said...

Krista, as usual you are hilarious! I'm so glad you have a computer that works now! I look forward to your next posts. Wyatt Todd is adorable for a boy!