Sunday, October 17, 2010

Where To Start?

The girls' summer job. They did a lemonade stand one day and made nine dollars in fifteen minutes. Then we had to go in. They begged and begged to do another one. So two days later we let them do it again. They made over $45 in less than an hour. I'm starting to wonder why Todd went to school. I'm ok with child labor!!

She asked for it!!


We let the girls get their ears pierced when they are three. Todd has always said that when they could ask they could have it. Well, with Kelbee as soon as she could talk I got her to ask Todd. He didn't think that was very funny. He said she had to wait until she was three. When Raimee turned three we asked her if she wanted them done. She would always cover her ears and scream no anytime someone asked her about it. Then Tonya asked her if that's what she wanted for her birthday present from her and Brad. Her eyes lit up and she wouldn't stop talking about it. The end result was glorious!!


My mom and Wy Guy. I love this picture. There is something about my mom he can't seem to ever get enough of.

Wyatt with Cindy - Could he be sweeter?


My Sweet Bry Boo finally potty trained. Yes-this happened a few months ago. She was by far the easiest to potty train-once I figured her little mind out. We had been trying for a good six months at least to get her excited about going on the potty. She had zero interest. One day we were out of diapers for her and I said "Sorry, we don't have any more diapers for you." To which she replied..."Oh it's ok I'll just use baby Wyatt's." I told her I don't think so, those are just for baby Wyatt. She said OK. We have only had a handful of accidents since then.


6 comments:

Our Sweet Life said...

I love the pics of Brylee! Thanks for a fun weekend. Love ya!!

Tabitha said...

-- Wow! He is cute! let's have some more pictures of the boy! Jake and my mom have some sort of connection that has never gone away! Cute and funny! He would live with her if I let him! NOT KIDDING! And Jake sucked his thumb too.... Till about last year:)

cathy said...

Your kids are so cute-how did they make that kind of money doing a lemonaide stand? What were they charging per cup? Olivia (my oldest) really wants her ears pierced for her birthday and I'm hesitant to let her and she's eight! I want her to be able to take care of them herself-we'll see.

Unknown said...

I had no idea they did a lemonade stand!!! So fun! Oh my gosh I totally watched the Kelbee vs the dr video. HEE-LARE-EE-US (spelled phonetically for ya )hahahahahaha

LiNdSaY said...

i love wyatt's chubby baby hands, he's so dang cute! i still think he looks like raimee.

LiNdSaY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.