Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brie's Graduation

The Family after Brie's Graduation (Todd had school)


The girls during graduation - I'm so thankful for a sunny day!!


Brie and all her nieces - except Lizzy and Abby


The little munchkins with Buzz during Graduation

Notice the "during" on most of the pictures. I am so grateful I was able to run in and see her walk and cheer for her-even though I didn't realize it was her at first because the man announcing it totally butchered her name. So poor Brie, none of realized it was her until she was half way across the stage-but then we let her know how much she is loved!!

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Whoa! Three graduates - you have been busy! Congrats to your hubby!
It's so fun to see a picture of your parents. I can't believe Brie is old enough for college now...you guys didn't see any of my family there for Brandon, did you?