Sunday, June 8, 2008

Todd's Graduation

I wish he was just a little happier!!

The girls giving Todd the candy lei's they made


They were so excited to see him after it was all done.


The extremely excited Couple!!!!!!



Our little family after the ceremony. Poor little Brylee was so sick, she had been running a fever of 102.7 that morning, but she was good enough so I could hear Todd speak and then I went out into the foyer. As for the other girls-all I can say is thank you so much to our families for their help!!

5 comments:

Our Sweet Life said...

Congratulations you guys!! We are so proud of you and all your hard work. I love the dresses Krysta. You did a great job on them and the girls look so cute. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for you guys. I'm sorry I missed it. When I get back we will have to celebrate and go shopping or at least go to lunch.

Colby and Becca said...

Congratz Todd! and Krysta. Im not sure what is harder being at home with kids or going to school. But im proud of both of you. Sorry we missed it. Your girls look so cute.

The Carter Family said...

Holy graduations! Congrats, We are so proud of you guys. Josh said that Todd did a great job speaking. He was so glad to be able to go. Good Job! We love you guys.

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

Congrats to you both! We are so proud of you and can't wait to see where life takes you next! What an awesome accomplishment! By the way, it was good to see you the other day Todd.