Monday, July 21, 2008

Brylee's 1st Birthday

I don't think she even tasted the cake!


Starting to dig in-with a little help from Kelbee

Opening her gift from Tonya and Brad-it is so cute!


The kids throwing water balloons at Cowboy Todd

Cowboy Todd was taken out by the last shot

Enjoying the box more than the actual gift. That's why Todd and I just got her boxes this year...something she would actually enjoy


So intently opening a gift from Jeff and Missy

We had a "Down on the Farm" party for Brylee's 1st birthday. All of the kids decorated a wood cow with little puffy pom-poms and then they caught Cowboy Todd with their water balloon weapons. He almost got away with the cake, but lucky for us, they had good arms so he couldn't escape! I can't believe that a year has passed already. It is such a bitter sweet thing. I love every stage that they go through, but I hate to see them grow up so fast!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. Those pictures of cowboy Todd remind me of the movie, PARENTHOOD, so funny. Sorry we couldn't make it.

The Carter Family said...

I am so sad I missed the cake. That is my favorite part. Thanks for inviting us. Happy birthday Brylee!

Michelle and Caleb said...

I can't believe that she is one. She is so cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Our Sweet Life said...

Happy Birthday Brylee Bear! We love You!!