Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CURIOUS RAIMEE

Yesterday I had Aimee Carter's boys for a couple hours while she went to a funeral.  Ok I have to preface the story with....I have two nieces that have very big outy belly buttons.   My girls are always fascinated by little boys "parts" since they rarely see them.  I was changing Carston's diaper and Raimee came up to me and asked "mom, why does he have a belly button on his cwotch?"  I started to giggle and she instantly went into her little Raimee rage and did her little uugghh.  So I got to explain what "it" was!!  I love little curious minds!!!

4 comments:

The Carter Family said...

That is so funny!! Thanks again for watching the boys. You are great. Sorry I couldn't stay and chit chat. I am glad that my boys provided a little education for Raimee:)

Michelle and Caleb said...

That is so funny! But when she doesn't have a brother. Trey still thinks that boys are boys because they have short hair and girls are girls because they have long hair. I better not cut my hair.

Tonya said...

That is so cute! I love the way little kids minds think. I can't wait for Luke to finally talk more and say funny things. ha ha. Hey, when are we doing that craft? LEt me know if you need help!

The Wright's said...

That's the first of many questions. I'd say you handled it fairly well. Giggling usually answers all questions! (And get's YOU out of it.) Where's Todd - he should cover that one!

Love that story!