Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our 911 Call



No, my girls didn't call. It was me. The girls and I were in the kitchen eating and dancing when the CO2 monitor went off. I didn't even know that we had one. I called the fire department and they said that I needed to get my girls bundled up and go outside until they were able to see what was the problem. We had a police car, ambulance and firetruck here. The girls thought that it was pretty fun. They got to take a tour of the firetruck. They did end up finding some CO2, so I didn't feel like such an idiot.

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

That's a little funny and scary all at the same time.
I think we have one of those, I hope it is in working order!
What I love most is how much I think all of us look for those "blogging moments!" I love that you went and snapped a picture of the event!! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

what's a tard an idiot. I think I am that!

Amber said...

I had my own little scare a couple of years ago...the CO2 light was flashing (also didn't know I had one), the fire department came...and it turned out I needed my battery changed...I felt pretty dumb! Glad you guys were alright!

Michelle and Caleb said...

Dido to what Tabby said. When ever something happens you are always thinking about blogging it. But I am glad that you are all alright.

Sheri Keilman said...

Nice pictures of the fireman! Sure your alarm went off....yah I believe ya. lol