Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sisters Night

Brylee after swimming

All we are missing are Tonya and her kids

Me and my munchkins

She is so freakin cute

So here is the story behind this picture-Missy had made No-No bars while I was packing up the stuff to go to the hotel, so I was upstairs and didn't hear any of this. Kelbee took a bite of one and said "Holy S H I T" yes she spellled it out. Well, since I'm a mom I know everything. We started to talk about it at the hotel and I said did you really say that and she answered yes. I said do you know what that means? To which she replied no. I said sound it out for me...this is the picture that Missy took right as she figured out what word it was. We were all lauging so hard. Raimee freaks out if anyone laughs at someone so it captured her in all her glory too!! After we went swimming we headed back to the room and got the girls all bathed. The night ended with Raimee throwing up everywhere so Raimee, Brylee and I all went home and slept-it was only 5 minutes away. Kelbee got to stay and enjoy the rest of the night out!!





3 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

Cute pictures and awesome story about Kelbee-what a funny girl.

Our Sweet Life said...

Holy s@#t! I am laughing so hard right now!!

Jenna Holm said...

That picture is priceless!