Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Gateway




About a month ago, Todd had a day off, so we went to the Gateway. He got shoes for his birthday and shocking enough he wanted to change them!! (Anyone that knows Todd knows that he has to change everything) We shopped at Dick's for what seemed like an eternity. I even lost Brylee. I turned away from her for 10 seconds to tell Todd he needed to hurry and I turned back around and she was gone. They did a code Adam, I started balling and then Todd found her in their warehouse climbing the fun yellow ladder. We went in played in the water afterward. Kelbee got soaked. She thought it was so funny until was started walking back to the car and she was freezing. She ended up riding home in just her underwear with mine and Todd's coats around her.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I live about 3 min away you know! Maybe next time you can call me;)
Or maybe we should meet there one time and go to Discovery Gateway!

LiNdSaY said...

i love the picture of the 3 girls together. it makes me happy.