Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kelbee's 1st Tooth is Gone!!


We were at our friends 30th birthday party and Kelbee lost her first tooth. She was so proud!! She ran around showing everyone-while they were eating. One of our friends said "Kelbee do you know how much the tooth fairy gives for your first tooth?" I just looked at him and said "Don't you even Brett! I know exactly what you are doing" He started to laugh and said "The tooth fairy pays $25 for your first tooth. I said "No, she only pays $5", Kelbee smiled shrugged her shoulders and ran off. I got off easy on that one!!!

3 comments:

Jenna Holm said...

Holy crap! I think I only got like fifty cents for mine... and I'm not even that old!

LiNdSaY said...

a new house, a new car (?) and 5 dollars for the first tooth!!! todd must be making the big bucks. tell kelbee that i love her hair cut.

The Knudsen Klan said...

Way to go Kelbs! And I love the new haircut. You look so cute! :)