Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Trip To Minnesota

Missy and Brylee at the lake

All of us girls with my grandma. I get my bod from her!!!!

Raimee driving the boat


Kelbee jumping off the tramp

Tonya, Me and my cousin Brenna. This picture is right before we took off and also right before I peed all over from fear of going 60 mph over the crashing waves. I don't think I have had that much fun in a long time. Brenna ended up getting out so it was just me and Tonya. Needless to say... we turned the tube over when we were done. My bladder just ain't what she used to be!


At the family talent show. My girls were supposed to do "FABULOUS" from High School Musical 2. Well with 41 people staring at them they wouldn't do it without me. I know I know... I look just like Sharpay!

These are just a few pictures from our trip to Nauvoo and MN. My camera ran out of batteries and everyone else was taking pictures so these are the only ones I have right now. Maybe I'll do an update later. We went at the end of July, first of August. It was a lot of fun and also very tiring. Todd couldn't come because of work. I have so much more respect for my friend Katie and what she has to go through everyday without Ryan. She was acutally on my mind the whole time we were gone. Anyway, we went to Nauvoo and we were able to go through the Temple. What a neat experience. I think the most spiritual experience I had though was at the pageant. The spirit was very strong there and it was neat to watch my girls and how they paid so close of attention for almost two hours. We went to MN to a resort and stayed there for a few days. We had a lot of fun in the water and it is all thanks to my uncle Dan. He wanted us to come along so he paid for everything!! Now that's the way to travel!

5 comments:

Hadley's said...

You are so hillarious!! I love you!! You look like you had a fun trip!!

The Carter Family said...

I am glad you guys had fun. You are so funny. I just hope I can keep my bladder a little longer. Peeing all over the tube doesn't sound very fun to me. We'll have to see what one more kid will do.

Our Sweet Life said...

Oh WOW! You are sooo funny!! I laughed my behind off reading this post! You just better hope Grandma doesn't see it.

Tabitha said...

I miss laughing with you! I bet your girls are your twins! You guys looked like you had fun! Oh ya, and I feel ya sister on the bladder thing. Oh dear, I pee my pants regularly!;)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, you're such a dork. I'm going to start calling you Sharpay. And by the way your bladder has never been that good, need I remind you.