Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Raging Waters

Raimee with I don't know - a dinosaur

Hudson, Asha, Kelbee and Jaxon

All the kids for the day. Try keeping track of all of them. I think I had the biggest heart-attack of my life while we were there. I hate the feeling I get when I lose one of my kids-well try losing one of your friends-or so I thought. Katie asked me to watch Zaya and Asha while she took Sage down the slide. She gave me Zaya and told me that Asha was in the little pool right behind me. I got Zaya and Brylee some treats and when I turned around I couldn't see her. I looked around for her for a few minutes and still couldn't see her. I told all the other moms and we all spread out and looked for her. Turns out Katie had taken her with her and thought that I had seen her do it. I honestly think it took me about 10 minutes for my heart to slow down and to stop sweating. I even went into the bathroom without shoes on looking for her. Now that's LOVE!!

Brittany and Kelbee coming off the double tube slide. I wasn't cool enough!!


Brylee trying to escape from me. Notice the cookie in her hand!
We all went to Raging Waters (courtesy of Heather Marchbanks). It was so much fun to have a last who-rah before school started. The kids all had so much fun playing with eachother. I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends that my kids can look up to, and that they have great kids for my kids to have as friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya sorry again about that one.