Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy 30th Ton-Ton

Tonya turns 30 tomorrow and I am so excited for her birthday. I want her to know how much I love her and how thankful I am for her example in my life. She is such a wonderful mom and wife. She is always striving to do what is right. As I look back on the many years that we have had together, I can't help but laugh. Whether it was pulling down our pants crying because we got spanked, or staying up late talking we have had a lot of fun times. I love her for only wanting the best of everything, for swearing only when she knows I need a good laugh, and for all of her little querks I have come to love-now that we're all grown up. Having all girls I know that I am in for a lot of emotion over the next several years...but if it means that my girls can have what I have with all of my sisters, it's worth it a million times over.
I LOVE YOU TON!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tonya. You are the best!!!