Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kelbee vs. The Eye Dr.

Kelbee at the eye Dr., after getting her eyes checked and dialated

This is Kelbee in the car after she learned that she did not need glasses. I am not lying-the Dr. told me that she didn't need them but to come back every year to make sure her sight was ok. Well...she asked me to ask him again to make sure, so I did to which he told her she had very healthy eyes. That was it!! She dropped to the floor right then and there and started balling. This video is the aftermath. Sorry it's sideways, I forgot you can't turn video!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing. I can't believe she is crying cause she wants glasses. Don't take her to the orthodontist she might really freak out if she doesn't need braces.

Tabitha said...

UMM, I am not sure what the deal is, but Jake also wants and thinks he needs glasses! My little brother Dylan gave him an old pair he grew out of and let me tell you, that was the best gift the boy could get! He loves them, wears them all of the time and looks like harry potter while doing so! lol!

The Carter Family said...

That is awesome. I love that you videoed it. I usually get too mad and frusterated to think about recording it.

LiNdSaY said...

this makes me laugh! so this is what i have to look forward to in a couple of years.

cathy said...

I remember doing something similar-except I lied when they told me I didn't need them-I then told the doctor that I always got headaches when I read....I got glasses then!