Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Home

This is right as you walk in the front door. There is a bathroom off to your left.

Our Living Room

Our Dining Room

Our Kitchen- I know, I'm a fabulous housekeeper.

My Cute Shutter and Family Home Evening Board

I got this idea from my sister Tonya and I can't even tell you how much I love it. So everyone, this is a look at our home. I'll update you with the other rooms as we get them done. I'm working on the older girls room right now and then it will be Brylee's turn. Until then...

6 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

Your house is cute. I really like the colors.

Our Sweet Life said...

Krys,
I love the way you've decorated it! The entry looks awesome with the table (which turned out great) and pictures and I really like the shutter with the wreath and pics (now if you can just find one for me that size).
I'm also glad to see that some things never change(the orange rolls in the kitchen. I just wish I was there to eat them with you):).
Love Ya Sis!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Krysta -
Whoa! Did you just move? What a beautiful home! Looks like you have a great playground in your backyard too. I love the decor...I want to decorate like that...when the money comes along ;)

cathy said...

I love it all-the shutter idea is great!! So where do you find the wood shutters that small?

Hadley's said...

Your house is absolutely DARLING!!! You do a great job decorating!!

The Carter Family said...

so cute, I love it!