Wednesday, October 8, 2008

KELBEE'ISMS'

The other day Kelbee got home from school and told me that she had to wear snickers to school tomorrow. I said "What?" She said "Snickers" and so I asked her why. She said that her teacher told them that they were starting P.E. the next day and that she needed to wear snickers. Oh, I just grabbed a hold of her and laughed.

Kelbee loves to write and re-write different books. A couple of days ago she re-wrote the Hungry Caterpillar. She read it to the family and when she got to Sunday she said "the caterpillar ate a leaf and then it turned into a raccoon." Todd and I just looked at each other and smiled and thought OK. She said and then the raccoon turned into a beautiful butterfly. Then me being as dumb as I am, it took a couple of minutes to figure out that she was really trying to say cocoon. We corrected her and she giggled and went about her business.

4 comments:

Our Sweet Life said...

We love you Kelbs! We can't wait to see you guys in a few months!!!

JaMilLyN said...

what a cutie!

Hadley's said...

She sounds so sweet!! Kids are so cool!!

Tonya said...

Your girls are so cute! I am officially a blog stalker, I thought I'd look yours up after talking about it on Sunday. You guys have such a cute family! A few girls and I are wanting to start a girls night out every month. Let me know if you want to come! We also want to start a game night, so we'll all have to get together and get to know each other better soon. :) Oh our blog is www.cutestadamsfamily.blogspot.com