Friday, October 24, 2008

Park City

Dinner at the most disgusting, expensive restaurant.
But at least they serve anchovies on the side


Right before they all went out to the hot tub. It was outside so I went back to the room and let Brylee have a hot tub of her own

This was at about 1:30 in the morning. I haven't laughed so hard for so long in a really long time. Isn't the vein in my forehead sexy. I hate that stupid thing. I never really knew that it was there when I laughed until I did something stupid at Wholesale a couple of years ago and one of the salesmen told me that he was going to pop that ugly vein on my forehead for ruining his sale.


We're FABULOUS on Main Street
To my sweet friends,
I am so thankful for all of you. I'm thankful for the fun that we are able to have together and for the honesty there is between us. Thanks for laughing when I open my big mouth all the time and embarrassing most of us -Sword Fights-I know that I'm a crazy girl with way too much anxiety so thanks for putting up with me. I'll end with my favorite quote that fit's me so well... "Hell, I can cart this one anywhere she's still on the tit!!!" I love you girls more than words can say.


2 comments:

The Carter Family said...

I had so much fun. I love all of the crazy things you say. Those english folks got a good laugh out of you too. Thanks for being such a good friend. Love ya!

Nammi said...

I didn't know that was your favorite quote!!! Love ya - Mom