Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our New Pet

Kelbee, Raimee, and Julianna
We went into the backyard to play and found a new playmate. It wouldn't leave us alone. It was so skinny so we gave it some tuna and called animal control. They said we had to contain it before they would come out. So we did...the officer came out and wouldn't take it. He said I can't take the cat, I said you know that's why you came out here right? He said ya and said to call them back in the morning. WOW! Well, the poor thing sat in it's pee and poo all night and got all crusty so I thought I would hose it off before the officer came and took it to it's happy place. It didn't like it, but I felt better about sending it off clean.

5 comments:

Our Sweet Life said...

I like the "cage" you have for it. Was it able to breathe?

Anonymous said...

sick you should have drown it.

missy said...

Do you remeber what happened last time you put water on an animal? I guess that one was different it had fainted!!!

The Carter Family said...

Some days I want to call animal control. If my boys didn't love their pets maybe I would. We are just a regular pet shop. We now own a dog, cat, bunny and a pony. I don't know how Josh gets away with it. good thing I don't have to feed them, take care of them or touch them or they would probably be gone.

Our Sweet Life said...

I forgot about the last time you poured water on an animal! Good Times!!