Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Draper Temple Open House


The Draper Temple


Our Krew-notice we didn't want to move to far away from the cookie table:)


Most of Clare and Cindy's Family...All we were missing was Brad, Rudy and Chris


Cindy with all her grandkids. I love what is going on between Kelbee and Raimee. It's so typical!

What a fabulous day this was to be able to go the the Temple with my little family. As we were walking through, the girls kept going really fast and I had to slow them down a lot because I wanted to be able to explain things to them. But when we got to the Celestial Room they stopped at the door and their mouths dropped open. As we all went in together, what an overwhelming feeling it was to know that this is how it will be when we live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again. I am truly grateful for the knowledge that I have been given and that I can go to such a sacred place and help others have the same opportunity to be with their loved ones for Eternity!

No comments: