Friday, April 17, 2009

What The ....?!!!


How does this even happen? I know that everyone around me is so grateful for the snow because of the moisture but I don't know if there is anyone else on earth that loves the SUN more than I do. I cannot even begin to describe how sad I get when I look outside and see snow. I'll be the first to admit that I am the worst winter mom in the world. I would way rather stay inside and play than go outside and pretend like I'm having a good time freezing my...well...everything! I know that this spring is no different than any other in Utah, but I am about to pack up everything and move somewhere warm...seriously!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm right there with ya! I hate snow with a passion! Cute flowers though. Don't move k?

Our Sweet Life said...

Please move somewhere warm. Arizona sounds good!!

The Carter Family said...

I don't know about the whole moving thing, but i am right there with ya on everything else. all of this cold is going to do me in. It needs to get warm so we can do lots of fun things with the kiddos.