Thursday, April 2, 2009

NARF!!


While Linny (Todd's little sister) and her girls were in Utah visiting we went up to Clare and Cindy's as much as we could. One night after I had bathed the girls I was standing @ the bar talking to everyone. Brylee had been playing with all the tupperware in the lazy susan when all of the sudden I heard her crying. I look over and this is what I found. She had gone for a ride and didn't like it very much. Cindy went to grab her and I made her wait so I could get this priceless picture.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hilarious! She's so stinkin' cute!

Tonya said...

I love that! What a priceless moment. ha ha. I can't believe she could fit in there! YOu have to see the pics of LUke & Raimee on my blog. My whole family has fallen in love with her. THey're the cutest!

Tonya said...

Hey! I need yours and Missys e-mails to add to my blog. I finally made it private..